The home renovation for this waterfront home on Lake Austin was a major undertaking for RL Construction. The beautiful results were worth it!
- Gutted inside and updated entire house with all new appliances, cabinets, counter tops, Kitchen tile backsplash, wood flooring, plumbing fixtures, electrical lighting, new bathrooms & new paint.
- Removed wall between Kitchen and Living Room and added Kitchen Island open into Living room. The A/C silver ducting is exposed in the ceiling of the Living area with electrical spot light fixtures above.
- Replaced front door with new metal frame and glass door. Added cedar wood trim around front door and built new wood cedar wall on right side of house to cover A/C unit.
- Replaced old windows on back side of house with large picture windows.
- Fireplace and mantle was torn down and rebuilt from floor to ceiling with new white limestone. Fireplace separates Living Room and extra Game Room at the back of the house.
- Installed Breezeway & walkway from car port to front entrance.
- Painted all exterior brick siding.
- Landscaped front and back yard with St. Augstine grass and bushes for an updated clean look.